Thursday, May 23, 2013

New Blog Header Coming Soon!

I'M SO EXCITED I GET TO SEE BREANNA NEXT WEEKEND!

Whoop whoop! 

Seriously though, I am so blessed to have her as a best friend and future roomie in England!

We (as in my mom and I) are driving to visit Breanna and her mom for their CAbi party!

While we're there one of the things on the to-do list (well my to-do list at least...) is to make a new blog header/banner.

With the change in width it's super pixel-ated (is that a word?) and I hope we can somehow make a new one!

(I love editing images so it shouldn't be too hard) 

Miss ya'll tons!

My musical pictures and Senior Ball pictures will be up soon! I promise!

xoxo,

Maddie

2 comments:

  1. Hi Madeline!
    I've been perusing your blog and am glad to see you're doing so well (not that I expect anything less :)) On another note, guess what greeted me on my desk this morning??? A gorgeous little Parisian heating pad with a sweet note from your mom! You two made my week. It was completely unexpected and so incredibly thoughtful. I'm glad i'll have something to comfort me in Portland when you're not there :( Tell your mom I said 'hi' and thank you again. I'm looking forward to catching up with her next month. Best of luck with your mission! It's truly inspiring to see the things you've accomplished for yourself and the good you bring to others. Keep us all posted and you need to get those dance pictures up asap!

    xoxo Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emily!

      I do have my photos up! They're on my other blog... My fashion blog! Here's the link!

      http://sequinandchic.blogspot.com/2013/06/its-gonna-be-night-to-remember.html

      Delete

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.