Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Pip Pip Cheerio!

Hey friends,

We have a HUGE announcement.

HUGE.

GINORMOUS.

GARGANTUAN. 

OPPOSITE OF SMALL.



We. (as in Breanna and Madeline)
Are moving. (as in leaving our houses)
to...

ENGLAND!!!!
(as in we will be living in a castle)


No... Really. We get  to live in a castle.



We both were accepted to Capernwray Bible School in Lancashire, England!

God willing, we will be hopping the pond this fall for a year!

We are super excited to share this news with y'all and would love if you would keep us in your prayers both before we leave (financially and spiritually) and after we are there as we start making some pretty big life choices. We are praying that this next year will help mature us in our relationships with the Lord and with others.

I can already feel the panic setting in...
England...
Alone... (except with each other, so not really alone)
Barely any contact with home...
Only 10 minutes of internet a day...
Our Pinterest boards will be suffering...
This blog will suffer..... (hahaha Let's be honest, it probably won't.)
Yikes...

Thanks for taking the time to read our announcement :)

Cheerio!

Breanna
=)
&
xoxo
Madeline

2 comments:

  1. SO exciting for you two!!!
    *I'm super jealous.*
    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I can not believe I found this...
    My name is Laura Sievert, and (drum roll please) I am going to CAPE NEXT YEAR TOO!
    I was just looking at pictures of Cape for like the 15th time this week and I clicked on this page and saw this, but I thought it was from previous years cuz I look at a lot of blogs from years past but then I looked at the date and I absolutely geeked.
    I would love to talk to you guys about Cape and just get to know you!
    My email is sievert09@gmail.com (i would give you my cellphone but this is the internet and you can't really be too careful)
    In Christ,
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.