Monday, January 21, 2013

New Adventures

Hey blog pals!

Well I wanted to let you in on my newest adventure. Fashion blogging.

What?

Fashion?

Yup.

I Madeline Weinstein have started a fashion blog called Sequin & Chic

You should check it out.

Bet you didn't know I was super into fashion/design-y stuff did you? Well we learn a new thing every day!

Hope you will support me in my crazy new blogging adventure. Should be interesting, especially taking photos of myself. 

www.sequinandchic.blogspot.com

Click the link. You won't regret it.

Especially if you like sparkles. It's very sparkly...

xoxo,

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.