Monday, November 5, 2012

Finally, Something We Can Agree On!


Hi everyone!
   This is just a quick post to remind everyone to please VOTE!! I know, I know. Don't give me the "But, the electoral college!" and "Our votes don't count!" or whatever excuse you're about to give me right now. If you don't vote, you have no right to complain about the state of our country or its leaders, plain and simple.
    I speak for both Maddie and myself when I say that we encourage each and every one of you fellow Americans to go to the polls tomorrow if you haven't already! It is what makes this country great!

=)
Breanna

Because of a dream my mom had, we borrowed these mannequins
from some nice people and put President Obama and Presidential
Romney masks on them. "Unfortunately", they only had a man and a woman, so guess who's the woman! =}

Bend... and SNAP!
P.S. Remember: whoever wins the election has been put in place by the Lord. We may think we know what is best for this country, but in the end, God is the grand storyteller who works everything according to his merciful plan.

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God and those that exist have been instituted by God.
~Romans 13:1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.