Sunday, September 23, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Dear blog friends,

We are so sorry for our lack of posting. School has started and with it... Homework.

So since we've posted last a bit has happened. In fact, we've seen each other again! Yay for visits!

Here are a few pics :)

We went to a photo booth.
Ya'll, that was on my bucket list. I was sooooo excited to hit up the photo booth with my best friend :)

I modeled my Glinda dress.
What you missed out on was us singing our duet to What Is This Feeling from Wicked. We're broadway bound for sure. Please excuse my awkward posing. I'm just... Awkward like that. I was going for "Princess" yeah... nooo...

While at Breanna's house I convinced her to take me out on the roof. 
It was also on my bucket list to go on a roof. Random I know. But Breanna helped me check that one off!

I am falling here...


Neither foot was touching the ground. At this point I wasn't super happy about my choice to go on the roof.

TA DA!
Seriously ya'll. I'm alive. That's an amazing feat.

Breanna... 
I'm not exactly sure what's going on here but obviously we were making faces at each other.


Then we decided we were going to alter a vintage dressing gown... Well it's a work in progress.



Me looking all intense pinning the fabric.

That's all I have for now!

I can't wait to share my Homecoming photos from this year!

xoxo,

Madeline

2 comments:

  1. You two are so cute. Can't wait to see the reconstructed dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! The Glinda dress is still a work in progess as is the old dressing gown. Hopefully once they're finished we'll get photos up!

      Delete

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.