Monday, September 24, 2012

Homecoming 2012

Well my friends, I was asked to Homecoming again this year. (Actually I said no twice because Cristian asked over the phone and I told him he had to ask me in person... I'm so mean)

This year was a bit different. Cristian and I went with a big group of his friends (who all became my friends by the end of the night) 

The day started off with my friend Liliana and I meeting Cristian at the department store so he could find an outfit for the night. Boys are so last minute! I purchased my dress back in April when I saw it on sale! It's a one strap sequined dress in gold... Well you'll see it in the photos below! Afterwards Liliana and I went back home to start getting ready. She was such a blessing! I couldn't have gotten ready without her! 

Love this girl!


We had an impromptu photo shoot while I was waiting to be picked up.


Me, waiting for Cristian. I was so excited about my hair, it was curly as you can tell by the photos. Annnnnd the curls stayed in all night. Which just doesn't happen for me. I curled my hair for my dance recital back in May and by the time I got back stage my hair was straight again. It might have something to do with the fact that I used half of a bottle of hair spray...?

Cristian, Rebecca, Myself, and Ethan!
Ethan is Cristian's best friend and Rebecca is his sister. Her group of friends were getting pictures taken at the same house ours were so I really wanted to get a picture of the four of us together!

Cristian and I!
Of course I had to get a picture with my handsome date! Isn't the view gorgeous? The house we took pictures at was out on the Bay, so the scenery was beautiful!

The whole group!


We had dinner at a super tasty Italian restaurant. The servings were huge. No joke, we could have ordered 4 plates for the whole group and still have taken home leftovers. (That's me peeking out behind Cristian)


At the dance!

I danced so much that the next day when I got out of bed, my legs cramped up and I couldn't walk. Still dealing with that today. Hopefully they'll feel better soon. P.S. Notice I nixed my heels and opted for my driving mocs. :)

Hope you enjoyed peeking at my homecoming photos!

xoxo,

Madeline








5 comments:

  1. Maddie you look spectacular....Cristian I was expecting a sequined tux jacket but I'll look over that seeing as how you look okay as is.
    I hope you guys had lots of fun and Maddie those "Driving Mocs" look fantastic with your dress and I don't care what anybody else says!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold dress is stunning. I hope you all had fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ali! I felt like a princess in it :) The night was soooooo much fun!

      Delete
  3. What a fun blog! i went to sep to see if there would be a homecoming photo, and goodness there was a whole summary! Perfect! This night was so much fun with such a great group! :) You were a huge burst of energy that made the dance so much fun! haha :D Where has Mr. Cristian been hiding you these past dances/ group gatherings! Goodness :) c u soon! :D -erin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks Erin! I forgot my camera, otherwise there would've been a summary post from last night too!

      Delete

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.