Thursday, May 31, 2012

Braid Faux-Hawk! Summer Hair Tutorial!

If any of you know me, you know I'm "hair challenged"... Legit... I can barely do anything with it. But lately that's all changed! Oh the joys of having longer hair! Well it's not super long, it's just past my shoulders, but last year I had chopped off all my hair to my ears!

I've been loving the simple messy top-knots, or the now super popular "Katniss" braid. But I wanted to do my hair somewhat different the other day and this is what came from it!

This look is something that you can do for short to medium hair lengths. I'm not sure how it would work with long ones. If you have long hair and you try, lmk.
I give you "The Braided Faux-Hawk"

Here's what you need!
Hair Spray
Dry Shampoo
Bobby Pins and a Hair Elastic






To start, add the dry shampoo to your hair and follow the directions on the canister!


Gather your hair at the crown of your head.








Hope you enjoy this super cute summer hairstyle! I'm sorry the pictures are small. You should be able to click on them to make them larger!

<3

Madeline

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it!!! I also have short/medium hair that goes to my shoulders ,but I have really thick dark brown hair so this was a little challenging but in time I got it to look perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad! If you have pics you should send them to me! deloritdolly@gmail.com Hope you're having a wonderful summer!
      xoxo,

      Maddie

      Delete

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.