Monday, April 2, 2012

EOS Mini Review

Haha just realized, yes that is indeed my
Hunger Games movie poster in the background!

So after first hearing about the chap stick (minus the stick part) EOS two years ago at Kamp I finally broke down and *had my mom* purchased some.


I got the fruity one and I love it. The shape is so much fun and it will be much easier to find in my purse than a normal tube of chap stick. It tastes good too, which we all know counts for something when getting chap stick.



Ever since I review THG I guess I think I'm just the queen of reviews... Been going a bit review crazy.

So next time you're out and about, pick up a little "pod" of this! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

Your faithful review queen,

<3
                                            Madeline







No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.