Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Raspberry Animal Print Nail Art

After THG premiere my nail polish started chipping off. I didn't want to go back to plain nails and I didn't want just a single color. I decided I wanted animal print nails with a twist! I'm still in love with the color Miami Beet by OPI and Designer De-Better by OPI. I thought they would be really pretty together and they were!

 And look! I even was able to paint the right hand really well!

Right after I painted them I ended up going tanning and the UV light set the polish really well so I hope it stays for a while!

Colors used:
Designer De-Better - OPI
Miami Beet - OPI
Black on Black - Sinful Colors

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.