Monday, March 26, 2012

A Post About Posts

One of my favorite things to purchase when I'm out and about is a cute pair of post earrings. I thought I'd show you some of my favorites!
Something I discovered while preparing this blog post is apparently I'm rather self conscious about my ears, and I never wear dangle earrings. Haha! I'll include in the caption where I purchased them. Some of the earring are 1-2 years old so you might not be able to get them anymore.

Nordstrom's


Forever 21
Icing

Forever 21
Francesca's
                
Nordstrom's 



Forever 21


Nordstrom's
Francesca's


Aerie


Not sure of where I purchased these.
It was a store in San Diego.
Nordstrom's


If you have any questions about the posts leave a comment!

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.