Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Hunger Games - Review Part 2


Hey everyone!

Well I went and saw The Hunger Games again tonight. I went into it with an open mind, not being so focused on all the book elements and I also had enough sleep. (Considering I went to the 7:30 showing, not the midnight ;)

I was blown away. 

Seriously.

Jennifer Lawrence was phenomenal as were the other actors.

Now that I was actually awake I liked the "Cave" scenes more. For the scenes Katniss and Peeta has together, their chemistry was great. Perfectly "in the moment"

I'm still leaving it at 4 out of 5 stars because the camera was so shaky (even though it was used to make the film seem more urgent) but there were a few scenes that got lost in the blurriness. 
Also, some of the CGI effects weren't my favorite. Mainly the flaming cape.

I cried so hard during Rue's scene again. I think I'll loose it at that point no matter how many times I watch the movie. I thoroughly enjoyed the musical score this time through. You can listen to it here. 

You should go see it if you haven't, and you should go see it a second time if you already have.

May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.