Saturday, March 31, 2012

Gingrich 2012


Hey everyone,

I know I'll probably get flack for this but I wanted to show you this photo! Newt Gingrich came to my town and I went with my friend to hear him. Afterwards we were able to get our picture taken with Newt and his wife. They are so incredibly humble and nice. I'm proud to support such a strong Conservative!

I'm so pumped to be voting for the first time this year and am so blessed to live in a country where we have freedom and the right to vote. Newt Gingrich is my man of choice!

I chose him without guidance from friends or family, I watched the debates and thought he was wonderful. I'd love to see him in a debate against the current President.

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Forever in love with the RED, White and Blue.

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.