Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Orlando

Hey friends! 

I'm in Orlando right now and I thought I'd share some photos I've taken :)


Some flowers on the Earl of Sandwich tables!


I added a new pin to my Disney Pin collection. It's the super cute Grape Soda pin from the movie Up (My favorite Pixar movie) I really love the pin I'm honestly thinking about pinning it on my wedding bouquet one day :)


I discovered some super tasty tea. It's the True Blueberry tea by Celestial tea company. You should go pick some up!


I just finished reading "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" by John Boyne. It was a fabulous book but very heavy. I didn't see the end coming and it left me speechless. I haven't had much time to do pleasure reading lately with all my school reading so it was nice to sit by the pool, tanning, and enjoying a good book.

I have some photos to add from the Mecum Auto Auction that I'll be adding soon! Very cool cars!

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.