Monday, November 28, 2011

We Need A Little Christmas!

This is the first of hopefully many Christmas posts! Christmas is without a doubt my favorite time of year (followed closely by "Kamp Season")
Tonight my mom and I ran a few errands and we ended up at Target so I picked up some fun gift wrapping supplies. I also convinced my mom to pick up a 20 foot garland (for indoor/outdoor use ONLY! What other use is there?) to put over our kitchen window outside since I seem to be on the loosing side of the "We should really put Christmas lights up for the first time ever" battle. I even volunteered to climb up on the roof and put them up myself! But alas the answer was no. I was not deterred.
 I would not let our house be the one "Grinch" house in the cul-de-sac. I hung the garland outside the window and set up a tree that we usually put on our porch during the Christmas season out tonight, but first I had to take down the fall display my dad and I put together.

Adios pumpkins!


The display semi dismantled.

Time to sweep out the leaves that had gathered.

I couldn't get the picture to focus for the life of me.



I think the garland looks a little sparse, so I want to have my dad pick up another one then I can twist the two together. All I need is an extension cord (which I should be getting tomorrow) and I can finish up the Christmas lights!

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.