Saturday, October 29, 2011

Don't You Look Boo-tiful?

Unlike the rest of my family I love Halloween. I love the pumpkins, the candy, the cute costumes (I don't like any of the spooky/creepy stuff though)

I'm getting too old to trick or treat so the past few years I've been dressing up and handing out candy in a costume. This summer I made a mermaid costume for Kamp, so I'm planning on breaking it out again for Halloween. I only made the tail and some of the jewelry, the top is two different dance costumes I've had that I combined into one.

This is the WHOLE costume


This is the WHOLE costume on!


This is just the tail



The cool "artsy" angled shot. It kinda gives a close up of the "scales"


Hope you like my costume!

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.