Friday, September 2, 2011

What Ever Happened to That Thing You Were Going to Do?

... you know? That thing where you were going to post one picture every day during July? Yeah, well things happen, okay? Like Maddie almost taking a leave of absence to do schoolwork. And me actually taking a leave of absence to do... stuff. And, boy, was that stuff important! Who-ho-ho! Believe you me...
    Anyway, to distract from my pathetic excuses I will share with you some pictures I have taken recently of my ridiculously important life happenings. It may not be July anymore, but better late than never, right?

This is the row counter for a project I'm knitting... cute, eh? In case you're wondering, I did use marker of the permanent variety so it's on there forever.

This is a sunflower from our garden that kind of reminds me of Willow Smith.


A rare shot of Felix being still. He still looks crazy.

My purity ring on a pearl box given to me by my aunt.
Oh, and the same weekend I got that box we made these herb scones! Future blog post? I'll see if I can fit it into my very busy schedule. ;-)


    Oh the wonders of digital cameras! You don't even have to have talent anymore to take awesome pictures (me + disposable cameras = bad photos). Hope you enjoyed! I'll be looking forward to blogging again soon!

=)

Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.