Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nailed it!





Hey friends!

Last night my dad and I were having a 24 marathon and while Jack Bauer was saving the world I was painting my nails! I took the idea from how painters tape off the corners of a room or a specific area they don't want painted. So I did a base coat, some awesome gold glitter, waited til that dried, taped over the design I wanted then painted over it with two coats of Miami Beet by OPI. Sadly I'm not ambidextrous so only my left hand is painted... Maybe I'll attempt my right hand if I have a free 2 hours later ;) It would be super simple to do on a friend so when Breanna and I see each other next weekend guess what I'm doing? Surprise Breanna! You're getting a manicure ;) We'll have to take photos then post step by step instructions mmk?

Until next time!


<3

Madeline


1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. Sometimes I do make custom dresses for people but unfortunately right now with school it's not a possibility. I so wish though, I'm going through like sewing withdrawals right now. haha but if you're ever interested in the future please let me know and I'd totally love to make you something!
    By the way, your fingernails? LOVE. Seriously please come do mine. Like really though.

    ReplyDelete

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.