Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Hey friends! I'm going to do a post on my current favorite things! Hope you enjoy!

I'm a HUGE fan of tempo shorts (Nike brand :))
They are probably the best running shorts ever (and considering I don't run, idk why I have like 20 pair, but I go to a summer Kamp in MO, and it's hot, so yeah... enough ranting)

Mint Candy Apple by Essie is an awesome nail polish color I really dig.

(Not my pic)
Tom's Shoes... Enough said.


Super cute, super trendy and it's for a great cause!



For every pair of Toms sold, a pair is given to a child in need. How cool is that?


Hair bows :) Big or small (preferably big) plus they're a big trend on clothing going into fall, so you should help me start a new trend mmk?


So cute right???

Jack Johnson


I think I love all his music, which is difficult to say for any music artist these days. It makes me want to sit in a hammock, with a fruity drink in a coconut shell, on a beach with a good read while getting a tan... And of course his music would be playing in the background :)

Wrap Leather/Beaded Bracelets

These aren't ones that I own but I think they're pretty cool!
While in Milwaukee for a Brewers game we stopped at Forever 21 and I purchased a few things and this was one of the bracelets I bought

It's super sparkly in person!
I think I can fugure out how to make them (or something similar) so once I get the supplies I'll have to post the finished product!

I think that's all for now! Have a nice Sunday!

<3

Madeline



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.