Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Reckless Abandon...

My friends, I am so sorry I have abandoned you for so long. Things on my end have been crazy with recital, end of the year youth group, dance pictures, getting ready for Kanakuk etc... And I'm afraid from here on out it will only get worse. I leave in 11 days and will be gone for a month! I have total and complete trust in the other half of the ninny muggins though (so Breanna, don't let the folks down mmk?) I will try to get photos up of some of the costumes I'm making but no promises. I was trying to decide if I want to have a guest blogger take my place but then we'd have to go through introductions and all that craziness so I think I'm thinking I'll just write Breanna tons this year from Kamp and do a hand written post that she can put online :) If you want to keep up-to-date on all things Kanakuk while I'm away check out www.kanakukashley.com! :) I will miss you all and if you leave us comments I'm sure Breanna would print them out and send then to me (you would Breanna, right?) Maybe I'll make her print out her blog posts while I'm away too... ;)

I will miss you all!

<3

Madeline
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.