Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Madeline: Kamper of the Year

  
    Hey blog pals!
    Long time, no post. It's Maddie writing, but Breanna typing. She will be my willing ambassador to you this next month (more like ambassador in chains- Ha! Get it?! Like Paul... in Ephesians... No? ...Okay.) If you are dreadfully confused at this point, please press 1.
    I am chilling on my bunk at kamp (if you were wondering why we keep spelling camp with a "k" click on that; it's not just because we're hooked on phonics) with five huge fans blowing HOT air on me. Man, it's uber hot here in the Ozarks!
    Breanna tells me we have new followers (Hehehe- I told her we had 437 new followers because of some impressively stimulating blog post I wrote.), so I'd like to give ya'll a HUGE WELCOME! *streamers and balloons go off while an orchestra plays a Sousa march* (This is all for you, Meg. Feel special. Seriously, though thank you! We've been the only ones who follow our blog for a while now. Don't judge.) Thank you so much for following us! It means a lot! (It really does.) Please leave comments, 'cause we love them! (We really do.)
    "So Maddie, what's new?" you ask.
    Well, friends, I'm here at Kamp having a blast, praising the Lord, improving my tennis game, making new friends, going to a LeCrae concert... nbd.
    Wait, hold up! Yes, I just said Le Crae, what? Some of y'all don't know who he is? Well, LeCrae is an awesome Christian rapper who has an amazing testimony and a killer voice. You should all look up some of his music right now! (There, I did it for you so you have no excuse not to listen to it. It is really good! I would suggest Jesus Muzik and Don't Waste Your Life for starters.) Maybe when I get home I'll post a video I took!
    My counselors are a blast, and love Jesus with all their heart and have been really encouraging me in my walk with Christ.
    I'm really sorry I didn't post my costumes. I was literally sewing on my way to the airport! I also have a surprise interview I'll be posting when I get home. I meant to post it before I left, but there's a crazy story about paramecium (sound's like a crazy subject), a talent show, hand sanitizer and a bio test that would just take waaaay too long to explain.
    Well my friends, free time is almost over. I'm praying for y'all! Miss you!

<3 [& =)]

Madeline (& Breanna)





    Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter trials of various kinds. Knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. And let endurance have [its] perfect result, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
~James 1: 2-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.