Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Home Alabama...

Verse of the day: Romans 8:37-39 
37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,[k] neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Breanna doing two posts in a row? What is this world coming to? Pure craziness! I hope ya'll had a wonderful Easter! I know I did! I spent it with my family visiting my sister, and we had so much fun being together again! Sadly we leave today. I'm LOVING the warm weather and don't want to head back to the coooold midwest where I'll have to pack away my summer clothing until August considering last Tuesday we received 10 inches of snow! ICK!

So I'm watching a rather frightening episode of Law & Order CI, while blogging, looking up photos for this post while talking to my friend on the phone (Hey Liliana!) So I've handed the cupcake/tutorial post over to the other ninny muggins (Breanna) and when I get home I'll hopefully get to cleaning my room, then I can write up the spring cleaning post I promised! I'm trying to figure out a simple tutorial for ya'll. Anything specific??? I  have a surprise for you too! The only hint I'm giving now is that it's rather "WhiMSical!" and you'll "Love" it!

Random fact of the day? Last Wednesday when I was at the airport I was moonwalking on the moving walkways. I should document this...

What I'm looking forward to this week? Tons of stuff, #1) Youth Group! We're painting the youth area and it's going to be ahhmazing! #2) Shopping this weekend! I'm thining about getting some really cute pink Hunter rain boots. and last but NOT least! #3) THE ROYAL WEDDING!!!!!!!!! Oh. My. Goodness. Gracious. I am so excited you have no idea! I'm planning on getting up at 3, and making my dad tape it for me on two other networks so I can catch all the details.


I also have an idea for a tutorial now! All I'm going to say is that it will be "Incredible" ;)


<3

Madeline

P.S. The Buttons have been added to the blog! Do you like? Tell us in the comments below!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.