Friday, April 1, 2011

Confessions of a CAbi Consultants Right Hand Gal

This is an old post that has been in my phone, forgotten, waiting to be posted. Haha!

(Chilling behind the curtain while my mom does the show)
As some of our readers may know my mother is an Independant CAbi consultant and I am her assistant. I think I have one of the best jobs ever (one of the best companies to work for) AND I work with my mom who is my best friend everyday! The job entails (sometimes) early mornings and (often) late nights but I am blessed to be able to meet wonderful women from all walks of life at every party! Today I'm at a party at a beautiful house with an even prettier view! So much fun!
FL update post soon :)

<3
Madeline
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.