Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Coming Soon To A Blog Near You!


Hey friends! Do you like the new and improved blog? We really worked togeher trying to create a nice atmosphere and somethings that doesn't distract from the actual blog posts! I just thought I'd let you in on what's on my posting itinerary in the near future!

#1) Cupcakes!


This isn't  one of the cupcakes we made, infact I don't know if we have a picture of the finished product... I'll check. But we tweaked some cupcake mixes to give them a yummy twist and now they're semi-homemade instead of just a box ;) (New Challenge, bake cupcakes from scratch)


#2) Spring Cleaning!

I wrote a post on my other blog about cleaning but I'm hoping to do a more in-depth post on here! Want to check it out? It would make me really happy! http://preppyanddot.blogspot.com/

#3) Blog Buttons!

Breanna and I have found some really cute blog buttons we will be adding soon and we can't wait for you to see them!

#4) 365 Challenge

I'm thinking about doing a 365 day photo challenge... Thoughts? Leave a comment and let me know!

#5) Book Review/Possible Book Club?


I'm hoping to do a post on some of my favorite books I've read and possibly start a minimal commitment book club? Once again, thoughts, would you be interested? Comment!

#6) Quotes




(Einstein is a pretty cool guy huh?)


Mmmm, I love quotes, they really make me happy :) I'm hopefully going to do a post about my favorite quotes soon :)

#7) Tutorials...

Wayyy back when, probably the first post we promised you tutorials. Haha, joke's on you. Just kidding. I promise, soon, very soon. Not sure on what yet. But soon.

Okay time for me to sign off! Hasta La Vista Baby!

<3

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.