Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Year, New Name Contest!

(These are not her actual products just a pretty awesome picture I found)
I've been totally obsessing over Bella Sugar Cosmetics on etsy... I haven't bought anything yet (I have to convince my mom to let me borrow her credit card...) But I am practically drooling over the gorgeous colors! (Check them out here!)
Bella Sugar Cosmetics is having a new name contest, so here's my entry!


"Hello Cupcake Cosmetics"


But seriously ya'll (no I'm not southern but go to a camp in the south in the summer) CHECK OUT her shop!
<3 Madeline

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yippee! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment! We (literally) squeal with joy when we get one, call each other and sit on the phone for hours discussing said comment.